Thursday, February 9, 2017

Don't read this post!!!

Well you little rebel you...
I intended this post to prove my theory that nobody would read this post, but you did...
So, I guess I should actually write something.

We've been missing a few posts here. The truth is there has been stuff going on...

Lisa is on her second round of antibiotics... She was sick for about a week before I went in for my six month checkup, when I left my checkup Lisa had a prescription for antibiotics and a diagnosis of walking pneumonia...

A couple of days after my appointment I had a prescription for antibiotics, because I got a fairly nasty sinus infection... With a diabetes diagnosis I get pneumonia vaccinations, but the sinuses still got me...

Yeah, it's been a fun couple of weeks...

In other news Lisa is running her data for her dissertation. Its a big step toward getting it done. I'm not giving away what she's finding because that's her thing.

On my side of the house I'm getting ready to Launch Johnson Farm and the website for my publishing company it's a lot of work but it's a good thing.

And...

It keeps me from turning into this...



Yeah, I know there is stuff I need to do on the house...
But I'm going to wait until my yard is full of mud and white stuff...

Tune in Monday for more of a real post, and hopefully some good news!!!

No comments: