Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some House Updates

Just thought I'd put some updated pictrues of the house. Since the basement still has the mold problems we can't put anything down there yet. I'm also reluctant to hang anything up on the walls just yet. After all the repairing and painting, the curtains and the lights are about all I can do just yet.

This is the living room. I decided when I first started taking pictures I should take shots along the process from the same point of view.

These are the curtains we got up. I found these cool double rods that made it so I only had hang up one set of rods.

These are the wall scones we hung up. The one in the back by the blue wall is the one that we can't find a switch for! It works wonderfully, it just will stay on all the time. We took the light bulb out to save on electricity.

We put the same wall sconce in Patrick's office.

I didn't have a picture of the kitchen so I thought I'd put one in this time around. On the counter is the pepper plant that we grew from seeds. We didn't start the seeds soon enough so we had to bring him inside when the temperature dropped. I'm glad we did, the peppers ripened and we've eaten 3 of them. There are two more waiting to be cooked into something.

No comments: