Monday, March 10, 2014

Generally trying to post on Mondays, but it looks like I will not be saying anything seriously considered or in depth until later in this week. In the mean time here are a couple positive things to think about!

These are from the latest biscuit experiment this week, but don't tell them that, they think they're cookies!



For those attending the Layne family reunion that has been much talked about the last couple of days; I know Lisa and Marisa have been spreading talk of some kind of rock hounding activity... While I can not formally acknowledge any such activity or operation...

If I were aware of such an event it would be highly probable that rocks such as the above were somehow involved!

Last but not least...What the heck???
The answer to this and other mysteries will be posted here Wednesday or Thursday (I hope!)

No comments: