Monday, February 27, 2017

I thought we were done with this...

It's been a busy couple of weeks around here...

Lisa is analyzing the data for her dissertation, again...
Within the last 48 hours she's finished one version of the analysis; been asked to do another test (which someone thought would work better...); and gone back to the first test with some modified pre-analysis. But, progress is being made.

In terms of weather we had finally gotten the snow melted off the road and house and then it hit again...


This icicle got started since our last post and...


grew and...


grew. It's currently over two feet long!

On my side of the house I have been mostly working on the launch for Johnson Farm (Which I wanted to have done a week and a half ago...). With both of us getting sick and all, it's taking time, but things are going. Pre-orders are expected to start via Kickstarter on Monday March 6th!

Speaking of the pre-orders...


Here's a sample of the swag that's going to some of the pre-order people! There are even more exciting things that I will be telling you about in the next couple of weeks!

After I get the novel launched I'm working on a major non-fiction book and I will be doing the first draft for the third Johnson Farm book. For a couple of reasons, I want the first draft of the third one done before I do too much editing on the second one. So the first draft of the third is next up on the fiction program.

There are some major differences in the third book.

For those who I haven't told about it here's a hint. If you remember this video from my last post...


This would be the version that works for book three...


And no I'm not saying the book is going to be animated! (geezo... animated... It's a novel!)

Well, that's it for this one. Hopefully we'll be back next week and if not, see you in two!

No comments: