Monday, September 28, 2015

What wasn't in the other post...


Yeah, I was serious no videos or that kind of thing in the other post I'm putting up today (wanted to keep that one clean...) but people should know me better than to think there wouldn't be some kind of noise going on...

With all of that stuff in the other post, I've got to say that for me the writing the book is the easy part! This whole get it marketed and published end is stressful!

So, here are a couple of things that I found useful in trying to keep myself centered or get myself re-centered as the case may be...

Thanks to Almost Angst Free Productions for this first one...



That one does really help some times...

As for this one, it's another track from INSOCs 2014 album that has been my theme song more than once while dealing with this world of marketing people and ebils (I mean editors)...



There are a lot of points of meaning for me in this one right now... but you almost have to be here I.E. out of  your comfort zone and getting ready to do something completely insane (like launching a book or defending a thesis or dissertation) to get all of them... 


That's the post folks...
Until next time...
the adventure continues...

No comments: